As the owner of a property in close proximity to the coast, your investment may be subject to a possible loss from flood waters.

Underwritten by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), flood insurance offered through McMahon Insurance provides coverage for losses to your property caused by rising water which your homeowners insurance excludes.


In addition, you can purchase separate coverage that insures most of your personal property and belongings up to a specified limit, applying to your:

  • Air Conditioners
  • Area Rugs
  • Clothing
  • Computers & Home Electronics
  • Decorative Items
  • Furniture, Housewares & Bedding
  • Lamps & Lighting Fixtures
  • Washer & Dryers


Flood policies through McMahon Insurance are also available to insure you against losses to your personal property not covered by your renter’s insurance. Be sure to ask us what flood coverage we recommend for you.

Find out more about flood insurance by contacting a specialist at McMahon Insurance Agency and find the policy that's right for you.

Start Now