Employee Spotlight: Dennis Padick, CISR
Dennis joined our Personal Lines team in 2017 shortly after obtaining his Property & Casualty Insurance license. In 2018, Dennis moved into our Commercial Lines department as an Account Manager where he excels in business owner insurance needs. Dennis has a natural customer service presence and enjoys assisting his clients. Get to know more about Dennis:
- What is your favorite part about working for McMahon Insurance Agency?
- Dennis: The best part about working here are the people and the environment. I can honestly say there is not one person here that has a bad attitude or doesn’t enjoy coming in to work.
- Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us.
- Dennis: I am somewhat of an artist in my free time, I enjoy drawing, sketching and doodling, mostly with pen, ink, and pencil. It is just something I have always been good at although I don’t really broadcast it. I have also been known to use my artistic ability/advertising knowledge in Logo Design. It is just a hobby at the moment, but I have helped a few friends with logos for their businesses. I don’t think anyone in the office is aware of any of that lol.
- What phobias do you have?
- Dennis: I am terrified of heights.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- Dennis: Ice hockey is my favorite activity, I play in a Men’s League in Atlantic City, and whenever else I can find the time but definitely not as much as I would like. I played in college and miss being on the ice every day.
- What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
- Dennis: I love to cook for my family and girlfriend, and have been told I missed my calling as a chef. I don’t really cook for anyone outside of my immediate family so I guess it is kind of a secret.
Dennis- Thank you for your commitment to service and learning. It’s wonderful to have you on our team!